We would like to provide our valued guests and members with some information on how we have increased our disinfecting throughout the spa in response to COVID-19. Our spa has always upheld strict hygiene protocols and the well-being of our guests has always been our priority. As we look forward to welcoming you to our spa, we would like to reassure you that the following additional protocols have been introduced, so you can feel safe and protected while you spa with us.
• sansanaSPA will open and operate in line with industry guidelines and standards as set out by the Irish Spa Association & HSE / Department of Health Guidelines.
• The Spa is available by appointment only by emailing email@example.com or call 01 271 2563.
• Our thermal area and relaxation area will be available for guests who are availing of a spa treatment, to enjoy for one hour.
• Please advise The Spa at booking stage of any allergies, medical conditions or disabilities e.g. pregnancy, recent surgery, cancer, current or historic (past 6 months). Some treatments are cautioned for certain conditions, although The Spa may be able to tailor a programme to individual needs.
• Our Spa Reception Team will welcome you upon arrival and ensure we have received your digital consultation card should you have a treatment booked.
• The therapist will meet you at the Spa Reception and bring you to your locker where you will recieve a locker key, robe & slippers.
• The therapist will wear a mask during your treatment as an enhanced safety measure.
• Following your treatment your therapist will show you the relaxation room, here you can relax futher and use the thermal suite facilities.
• Spa staff are practicing strict hygiene controls, including thorough handwashing, along with sanitising and ventilating treatment rooms between clients.
• Your treatment room will have been deep cleaned and sanitised using a certified anti-bacterial spray.
Appointments & Enquiries
Tel: +353 (0) 1 271 2563