PIER HEALTH CLUB & SWIMMING POOL
Luxury Health & Wellness in South Dublin.
Daily 7.30 - 20.00
• Use of any of the pool and gym is available on a booking basis only. We have allocated booking times for the pool to comply with social distancing measures. Swimming times can be booked via Pier Health Club Reception on Tel: +353 (0) 1 271 2560 or PierHealthClub@royalmarine.ie.
• Swim sessions allow 45 minutes per person, with 15min for changing and then 15min for staff to clean the area.
• Gym Sessions will also adhere to the 45 minutes a session guideline.
• 12 people permitted in the pool at the same time and 10 people permitted in the gym at the same time.
• Swimming hats and flip flops mandatory.
• All classes are postponed until further notice.
• A pool attendant will provide towels from the sign in desk on arrival.
• Locker keys will be provided by Pier Health Club staff members on request.
• We recommend that guests staying at the hotel use their hotel rooms for changing and refreshing.
• The jacuzzi and sauna are open, however the steam room is currently unavailable.
• There are toilets located at the Pier Health Club.
• Social distancing will be in operation and the number of guests using the facility at the same time will be controlled.
• Guests will be asked to self-regulate social distancing on gym equipment.
• Not all fitness equipment will be operational in order to accommodate physical distancing.
• While the facility will be regularly cleaned and disinfected, we will also request guests to disinfect gym equipment before and after personal use.
• A designated employee will ensure the maximum pool and gym capacity is not exceeded.
• Adult Swim Times 7.30, 8.45, 10.00, 13.45, 18.45 / Family Swim Times 11.15, 12.30, 15.00, 16.15 and 17.30. Advanced booking is required.
• Government and WHO guidelines are used for the cleaning and sanitising protocols of all pool areas. High-touch points will be repeatedly sanitised (i.e.: chairs, handles, rails, desks etc)
• The pool area will be pressure washed and sanitised each evening and regular chemical/chlorine checks will be done and recorded.
Whether you wish to relax and enjoy our relaxation areas or enjoy a workout in our state-of-the-art gym, The Pier Health Club at the Royal Marine caters for all of your needs.
The Health Club features state-of-the-art cardio & resistance equipment, luxury 18 Metre Pool, Steam Room, Sauna and Hydro Pool. Individual fitness programs and classes are also available or simply work at your own pace and our fitness experts will assist you with any advice that you need. The Pier Health Club is exclusive to members and you are welcome to bring a guest for a fee of €10.00.
We offer all residents full complimentary use of the Pool & Health Club. We do ask for health & safety reasons that all guests wear flip flops & a swimming hat. These can also be purchased at the Health Club reception.
The full range of amenities in the Pier Health Club Include:
- Cardio and Resistance Equipment with Individual TV Entertainment
- Luxury 18 Metre 31-degree Heated Pool
- Steam Room - is unavailable until further notice.
- Hydro Pool
- Free Weight Area
- Personal Training Available
- Fitness Classes
- Specialised Classes & Swimming Lessons
- Complimentary Car Parking
- Complimentary use of The Pier Health Club for all Hotel Residents
The Pier Health Club is located in -1 Level of the Hotel
The Pier Health Club is for Members and Hotel Guests only- Pay as you go option is not applicable
Towels and Lockers are provided on a complimentary basis for Hotel Residents
For Health & Safety, wearing of swimming hats and flip flops is compulsory
During family swim times, children must be appropriately supervised at all times
Access to the pier health club facilities is exclusive to members and residents only