We would like to provide our valued guests and members with some information on how we have increased our disinfecting throughout the spa in response to COVID-19. Our spa has always upheld strict hygiene protocols and the well-being of our guests has always been our priority. As we look forward to welcoming you to our spa, we would like to reassure you that the following additional protocols have been introduced, so you can feel safe and protected while you spa with us.
• sansanaSPA will open and operate in line with industry guidelines and standards as set out by the Irish Spa Association & HSE / Department of Health Guidelines.
• The Spa will re-open on July 3rd, with a limited treatment menu.
• The Spa is available by appointment only by emailing email@example.com or call 01 271 2563.
• The following amenities will not be available until further notice: Thermal Suites, Mud Chamber, Sauna, Steam Room and Relaxation area.
• We are operating on a limited spa treatment menu until further notice.
• Our Spa Reception Team will welcome you upon arrival and ensure we have received your digital consultation card should you have a treatment booked.
• The therapist will meet you at the Spa Reception and bring you directly to the treatment room for your treatments.
• Facial treatments, manicures, pregnancy treatments are not available until further notice
• The therapist will wear a mask during your treatment as an enhanced safety measure.
• Guests will be requested to wear a face mask during the treatment.
• Robes and slippers available per request.
• Locker keys available per request.
• There will be no reading material, fruit or refreshments is available, only water.
• To keep our guests and employees safe, guests will be requested to shower in their room and wash hands prior to the treatment or can use Spa changing room with social distancing.
• Spa staff are practicing strict hygiene controls, including thorough handwashing, along with sanitising and ventilating treatment rooms between clients.
• Your treatment room will have been deep cleaned and sanitised using a certified anti-bacterial spray.
• Limited service available, contact sansanaSPA for booking firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 271 2563.
• Please note that normal cancelation policy applies i.e. 50% of the treatment will be charged if cancelled within 24 hours of booking occurs.
If you have visited before, you may note other small changes to our normal facilities. We have endeavoured to keep the spa as relaxing and enjoyable as possible.
What you can do to help
We would like you to relax during your visit and immerse yourself into the Spa Experience. For this reason, we have taken extra measures to safeguard our guests prior to arrival. We kindly ask the following: For the safety of our guests and staff, if you or a member of your household has developed any of the following symptoms; cough, fever, breathlessness, sore throat, headaches within the last 7 days (prior to your Hotel/Spa visit) please contact the Hotel/Spa prior to arrival of your appointment or facility use.
Should you present with any symptoms of Covid-19 or feel unwell during your stay we kindly ask that you stay in your bedroom and contact our Front Desk team by dialling “0”. We will arrange for a Doctor to contact you and they will provide further instructions.
A hidden gem at the heart of the Royal Marine Hotel, the philosophy of Sansana Spa is to Relax, Revive and Retreat. Step into an oasis of calmness, relaxation and quiet and experience the latest in health and wellness treatments. Get away from everyday life for a while and seep into the world of luxury, relaxation, wellness and calmness in Sansana Spa.
Our luxury treatment rooms, and relaxation rooms include:
- Nine luxury and private treatment rooms
- Unique waterbed relaxation, ‘float’ and ‘relax’ room
- Rock sauna and aroma therapy room
- Mud chamber
- Tropical experience showers
- Manicure and pedicure suite
- Dry flotation chamber
- Hydrotherapy chamber
- Thermal suites and relaxation beds & lounge area
Appointments & Enquiries
Tel: +353 (0) 1 271 2563